Search Open Positions
Cardiovascular Tech ARRT Cath Lab Full Time Days
Offering up to 20K Sign On Bonus
The Cardiovascular Tech performs hemodynamic monitoring procedures of a highly specialized nature as well as assists the physician during all procedures.
The Cardiovascular Tech works with patients from adolescents to geriatrics.
The Cardiovascular Tech completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period.
Other related duties as assigned.
- The Cardiovascular Tech assists nursing personnel with emergency procedures
- Assumes responsibility for maintenance and quality control of equipment
- The Cardiovascular Tech cleans and packages instruments/supplies for sterilization
- Assumes role of monitor tech as needed
Required: High school graduate or equivalent
Preferred: Formal cardiovascular technology training preferred
Required: 1 year health care experience
Preferred: 2 year in cardiac cath lab
Required: Possession of current Texas Medical Board - General Medical Radiologic Technologist Certificate (CMRT) and possession of current ARRT (R); or Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS). BLS; ACLS within 6 months of hire into position
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Laboratory Assistant I Full Time Rotate Job ID: 2205023023 Date posted: 06/16/2022 Facility: Valley Baptist Medical Center - Harlingen
- Student Employee Surgery Per Diem Days Job ID: 2205012863 Date posted: 07/05/2022 Facility: Valley Baptist Medical Center - Harlingen
- Student Employee Surgery Per Diem Days Job ID: 2205018358 Date posted: 06/29/2022 Facility: Valley Baptist Medical Center - Harlingen
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet