Search Open Positions
Intervention Rad Tech Cardiac Cath Lab Full Time Rotate
Up to $10,000 Sign-On bonus
Under minimal supervision, performs basic to complex diagnostic radiographic procedures, as requested by a licensed physician. Provide technical support for interventional radiographic examinations. This includes assessing patient condition, operating imaging equipment, preparing examination rooms, and maintaining equipment, supplies, and medications. Perform radiographic exams on all patients as necessary. Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period. Other related duties as assigned.
Required: Graduate of accredited Imaging Program
Preferred: Associates degree
Required: 2-5 years of X-ray experience
Preferred: 1-3 years IR experience.
- Possession of current Texas Department of State Health license or Texas Medical Board - General Medical Radiologic Technologist Certificate (General)
- Possession of current ARRT (R)
- BLS–Obtained through approved American Heart Association
Preferred: VI or CI preferred
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Rad Tech Radiology Full Time Days Job ID: 2105034749 Date posted: 11/15/2021 Facility: Valley Baptist Medical Center - Harlingen
- Director of Biomed Engineering Full Time Days Job ID: 2205020003 Date posted: 05/31/2022 Facility: Valley Baptist Medical Center - Harlingen
- Intervention Rad Tech Cardiac Cath Lab Full Time Rotate Job ID: 2205001915 Date posted: 01/20/2022 Facility: Valley Baptist Medical Center - Harlingen
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet