Medical Assistant Valley Baptist Physician Services Internal Medicine Weslaco Qasim
- Job ID 2005001866
- Date posted 02/18/2020
- Facility VALLEY STF PHYS SVCS
$1,000 Sign On Bonus!!!
Medical office position responsible for providing direct nursing care in a medical office setting under the direction of a physician, assists medical providers, and maintains a clean and safe environment in accordance with the policies and procedures of the practice.
THIS ROLE IS NOT IN A HOSPITAL!
- Assists in the assessment of patient needs and health plan.
- Completes all necessary documentation in the patient s medical record in accordance with practice s charting policy.
- Prepares equipment and assists physicians with medical treatments, exams and medical procedures.
- Arranges for specialized consultations and appointments for testing as ordered by the physicians.
Education: High school diploma/GED required with the completion of an accredited Medical Assisting Program or three years of relevant work experience in lieu of completion of an accredited Medical Assisting Program.
Certification: Medical Assistant preferred (required in some TPR markets) and CPR certification
Experience: Must have a minimum of one year of relevant work experience or three years of relevant work experience in lieu of completion of an accredited Medical Assisting Program.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.