Search Open Positions
Pharmacy Tech II Pharmacy Full Time Rotate
Offering up to $10K Sign On Bonus for experienced Pharm Techs
The Pharmacy Tech will assist in preparing, packaging, delivering, and charging of medications, under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist; includes the production of IVs.
The Pharmacy Tech ’s responsibilities include the following activities:
- Accurately fill medication orders with correct strength, dosage form, and quantity in a timely manner,
- The Pharmacy Tech assures all medications are checked by a pharmacist prior to dispensing,
- The Pharmacy Tech responds appropriately to requests for STAT orders, routine orders, department requests, and ADC stock out bulletins,
- Refill emergency crash carts, boxes, and kits accurately and timely,
- Accurately stock ADCs in a timely manner,
- Prepackage and label oral medications and extemporaneous preparations,
- The Pharmacy Tech prepares IV sterile admixture solutions and IV products accurately consistent with IV policies and procedures (USP797 and USP800),
- The Pharmacy Tech restocks medications in IV room and conform to IV cleaning schedule
Required: High School Graduate or equivalent
Preferred: 2 years hospital experience
Required: Registered Pharmacy Technician license; Pharmacy Technician certification (both based on state requirements). Accredited training in sterile products preparation
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet