Physician Practice Manager - Expanding Orthopedic & Surgery Specialty
- Job ID 2005035968
- Date posted 10/20/2020
- Facility VALLEY STF PHYS SVCS
Seeking an experienced Physician Practice Manager for growing and expanding Orthopedic and Surgery Specialty practice. Main office is located in Harlingen, with a Weslaco office and additional growth to Brownsville. The manager is directly responsible for managing all administrative and operational functions associated with an assigned practice or practices. This includes ensuring a smooth and efficient operation, inventory control, personnel management, patient relations, and patient flow.
- Oversees the development and implementation of goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement new office procedures as necessary to improve office flow and overall operations.
- In addition manages the daily operations including staff scheduling, cash reconciliation, charge entry, and operational checks and balances.
- Manages Human Resources by interviewing, hiring, orienting and evaluating ensuring optimal staffing at all times.
- Reviews the operational budget and expenditures and works to ensure the practice stays within the budget parameters.
Required: Bachelor s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Required: 3 years of experience in progressive and hands-on managerial experience in a medical practice. Previous healthcare leadership and management experience required.
Previous orthopedic and surgery experience a plus!
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.