Practice Manager- Harlingen
The Physician Practice Manager is directly responsible for managing all administrative and operational functions associated with an assigned practice or practices. This includes ensuring a smooth and efficient operation, inventory control, personnel management, patient relations, and patient flow.
- Oversees the development and implementation of goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement new office procedures as necessary to improve office flow and overall operations.
- In addition manages the daily operations including staff scheduling, cash reconciliation, charge entry, and operational checks and balances.
- Manages Human Resources by interviewing, hiring, orienting and evaluating ensuring optimal staffing at all times.
- Reviews the operational budget and expenditures and works to ensure the practice stays within the budget parameters.
Required: Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Required: 3 years of experience in progressive and hands-on managerial experience in a medical practice
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
No related jobs. View All of Our Available Opportunities
Related Content (Headline is visually hidden)
Life at Tenet
What’s it like to work at Tenet? We’re connected by a passion for making a difference in people’s lives, from patients to...Learn more about life at Tenet
Learn about the process for applying for a job at Tenet Healthcare. We want our candidates to have a great experience, a...Learn more about our process
Tenet offers a competitive benefits package for full-time and part-time employees who work more than 24 hours a week. In...Learn more about our benefits
Interested in being part of our Community Built on Care? Search opportunities for many types of jobs across the country...Learn more about our opportunities