We know it takes a special person to be a nurse, and we are committed to providing our nurses with an enriching and rewarding environment. We provide the resources, tools and support our employees need to serve our patients and customers in the best way possible — so we can provide the right care, in the right place, at the right time, and do so with compassion.
- No travel
What makes a successful Nurse at our
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Critical thinker
- Paid Time Off
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for managing all clinical and operational functions associated with an assigned practice(s).
- Responsibilities include optimizing staff performance in the office
- Scheduling staff and assigning work
- Ordering and tracking clinical supplies
- Participate in training and coaching of staff
- And overseeing patient flow and daily clinical operations.
- Resolves patient issues as needed
Required: Completion of a Nursing Program with accredited institution
Required: 5 years of experience working in a physician office with at least 2 years in a supervisory capacity
Required: Must be currently licensed, certified or registered to practice profession as required by law, regulation in state of practice or policy.