CT TECHNOLOGIST FULL TIME NIGHTS
- Job ID 1905018296
- Date posted 05/02/2019
- Facility Hialeah Hospital
Performs a variety of imaging procedures, including CT procedures, and is responsible for patient safety protocols.Functions as the first line interface with patients in the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs.Participates in PI activities.
Position Qualification:(Training, Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities)
- Bachelor of Science degree is preferred.
- One year of radiologic/imaging experience.
- Experience and training in CT preferred.
- Graduation from an AMA-approved school of Radiologic Technology.
- Knowledge and understanding of general anatomy, physiology and medical terminology.
- Possesses a high level of knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy.
- Proficiency with most major MRI/CT equipment manufacturer's hardware and software (GE, Siemens, Picker).
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Graduation from an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology required.
- State of Florida General Radiographer license required.
- Current BCLS certification required.
- Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) with registration category (CT) preferred.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.