Search Open Positions
Discharge Planner Case Management Per Diem Rotate
Discharge Planner is responsible to assist patients and families with discharge planning. The Discharge Planner coordinates and implements post hospital care by evaluating and assessing the patients’ needs, financial status/insurance coverage and community resources available. Discharge planning is coordinated with physicians, Nursing, Case Managers/Care Coordinators and the patients along with their families/significant others who will be involved in their post-hospital care.
Position Qualification: (Training, Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities)
- Requires a mature individual, capable of being objective while empathetic and supportive of patients and families needs. Must be able to communicate verbally with all levels of society.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently.
- Able to communicate effectively in Spanish as well.
- Ability to work with individuals of all ages, races, and religious backgrounds. Must possess good organizational skills and be able to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Basic computer skills required. Basic knowledge of community resources
- Associate of Art or Associate in Science Degree preferred.
- Must be high school graduate with three to five years experience in an acute care setting and/or Social Work related field preferred.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Certified Nursing Assistant Step Down Full Time Nights Job ID: 2105008693 Date posted: 06/02/2021 Facility: Palmetto General Hospital
- Registered Nurse Wound Care Center Per Diem Rotate Job ID: 2105008862 Date posted: 05/06/2021 Facility: Palmetto General Hospital
- Registered Nurse Neuro ICU Full Time Days Job ID: 2105011265 Date posted: 07/23/2021 Facility: Palmetto General Hospital
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet