EEG TECHNICIAN PER DIEM
- Job ID 1905001815
- Date posted 01/16/2019
- Facility Hialeah Hospital
Responsible for recording electrical activity of the patient's brain to study epilepsy, convulsive disorders and localizing lesions in the cerebrum.
- Performs portable and non-portable EEG testing modalities.
- Prepares patient for testing.
- Performs all necessary calibration procedures.
- Documents behaviors and other relevant information observed during testing.
- Performs all necessary computer functions relating to EEG ordering and result reporting.
Required: High school diploma or equivalent.
Preferred: Associates degree in physical or biological science
Required: One to two years of experience in EEG recording required
- BLS/CPR Certification
- CPI within 60 days of hire
Preferred: EEG certificate preferred
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.