INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY TECH FULL TIME FLEXIBLE
- Job ID 1905015820
- Date posted 04/18/2019
- Facility Hialeah Hospital
Performs a variety of imaging procedures and is responsible for patient safety protocols. Functions as the first line interface with patients in the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs. Participates in PI activities.
Position Qualification:(Training, Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities)
- High school graduate; BS degree preferred.
- Graduation from an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology, either college affiliated or hospital trained.
- One year of experience under a Board Certified Radiologist preferred.
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Current Certified by the State of Florida to practice and administer radiation.
- Current BLS/CPR certification from the American Heart Association
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.