OR AIDE SURGERY FULL TIME ROTATING
- Job ID 1905002572
- Date posted 01/22/2019
- Facility Palmetto General Hospital
Performs direct and indirect patient care in the Perioperative setting and assists in the maintenance of a safe, clean environment working under the direction of charge nurse (RN) and OR staff.
- Perform terminal cleaning of the operating room and prepares rooms for new patients.
- Cleans and re-makes patient stretchers and beds and responsible for assigned areas for restocking and cleanliness.
- Participates in OR suite turnovers between cases.
- Delivers specimens, labs, blood to and from OR.
- Transport patients as directed by a nurse.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment (PPE) as required per policy.
- All other duties as assigned.
Required: High School diploma or GED.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.