Practice Coordinator for Dr.Andrade-Ortiz Hialeah
- Job ID 2105011678
- Date posted 04/06/2021
- Facility Tenet Florida Physician Services
General Summary: A non-exempt medical office position responsible for coordinating and managing all processes of the front office
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Greeting patients entering the physician practice.
- Answering office phones, making appointments.
- Checks in patients and collects accurate patient demographics, enters data into electronic system and verifies insurance.
- Assists in checking out patients and assists them with referral processing and scheduling process
- Collects co-pays and posts charges.
- Managing physician surgical schedule as well as other business related appointments and other basic office related tasks.
- Coordinates the daily operations of the physician office, including the medical records process, patient and physician scheduling, controlling the front desk, accounts payable, confirming appointments, office supplies and insurance verification.
- Charge entry and patient balance processing.
- Daily reconciliation of charges and payments.
- Additional responsibilities as needed.
Education: High school diploma/GED required with completion medical office assistant program preferred.
Certification: Prefer healthcare management/administration certification.
Experience: Must have a minimum of 1 years of experience working in a medical office setting
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.