Registered Nurse Delivery Room Full Time Nights
- Job ID 2005038433
- Date posted 11/18/2020
- Facility Palmetto General Hospital
- One (1) year of acute hospital experience required.
- Ability to meet all orientation requirements.
- Ability to perform in fast-paced, stressful environment.
- "Graduate from an approved nursing educational program as defined by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN)"
- Current Florida Registered Nurse license.
- Holds a current BLS card from the American Heart Association
- Holds a current NRP card prior to completion of orientation.
- Holds a current ACLS card prior to completion of orientation.
- Intermediate AWHONN fetal monitoring required within 8 months of hire if no experience or within 3 months of hire if experienced in L&D.
- Advanced AWHONN fetal monitoring required within 2 years from hire if no experience or within 3 months of hire if experienced in L&D.
- Holds a current Non-Crisis Prevention Intervention card within 6 months if new to area.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.