Registered Nurse Telemetry Full Time Nights
- Job ID 2105016460
- Date posted 05/04/2021
- Facility Hialeah Hospital
Up to $10,000 Sign-On bonus for experienced RN / Registered Nurse
Registered Nurse / RN Telemetry provides direct and indirect patient care in the Med-Surg/Telemetry setting. Registered Nurse / RN communicates with physicians about changes in patient’s clinical condition including results of diag nostic studies and symptomatology. Registered Nurse / RN is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in patient’s condition or response to treatment. Additionally, Registered Nurse / RN is able to perform general nursing duties with adequate supervision.
- Current State of Florida Registered Nurse / RN Licensure
- BLS & ACLS certification- American Heart Association
- Two or more years of recent Med-Surg experience preferred for Registered Nurse / RN
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Successful completion of Telemetry Course
- Basic computer knowledge
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.