RESPIRATORY THERAPIST PER DIEM EVENING
- Job ID 1905018416
- Date posted 05/06/2019
- Facility Hialeah Hospital
Under the supervision of the Medical Director and Department Director, the Respiratory Therapist is responsible for providing cardiopulmonary care services in accordance with specific physician�s orders, and department policies and procedures.
Position Qualification:(Training, Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities)
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Must be able to work under critical care stress
- Graduate of an AMA-approved School of Respiratory Therapy
- Current FL State Registered or Certified Respiratory Therapist License.
- Current CPR/BLS & ACLS Certification at time of hire
- PALS Certification preferred
- NRP required only if working in NBN/NICU areas
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.