Search Open Positions
ED Tech Full-Time Nights
The ER Tech or Nursing Assistant Level IV is a staff member trained to provide personal care and supportive services to the unit’s patient population. He/She functions under the direction and supervision of the RN or LPN.
1. High School or GED equivalent preferred
2. EMT/CNA/Phlebotomy or related experience preferred.
1. Minimum of 6 months experience with EMS/ER Tech or related experience; OR
2. Two (2) years of experience in CNA Level I, II or III role and documented competency in at least three (3) of the following roles: Unit Secretary, Monitor Technician, Spanish Language Interpreter or Phlebotomist.
Other Qualifications: Current BLS certification.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- MT/MLT Microbiology Full-Time Rotating Shift Job ID: 2105041812 Date posted: 10/29/2021 Facility: Hilton Head Hospital
- Medical Technologist Full-Time Evenings Job ID: 2105035503 Date posted: 09/15/2021 Facility: Hilton Head Hospital
- Sterile Processing Tech Full-Time Days Job ID: 2105015245 Date posted: 10/18/2021 Facility: Hilton Head Hospital
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet