Search Open Positions
RN Spine Full-Time Nights $15K Bonus
We know it takes a special person to be a nurse, and we are committed to providing our nurses with an enriching and rewarding environment. We provide the resources, tools and support our employees need to serve our patients and customers in the best way possible — so we can provide the right care, in the right place, at the right time, and do so with compassion.
- No travel
What makes a successful Nurse at our
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Critical thinker
“I feel like I'm rewarded in many ways. Just the time that I get to share with patients and learn who they are - I feel like that's a gift to me.”- Elizabeth Vernon, RN
- Paid Time Off
The Clinical Lead is the primary coach and mentor for the assigned unit; the designee to proactively audit and inspect, and correct. Responsible for staff competence and the practices performed in the provision and coordination of safe and effective individualized patient care using the components of the nursing process and adherence to facility and regulatory guidelines.
1. Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing preferred
1. A minimum of five (5) years nursing experience in the assigned unit preferred (i.e., Emergency, Intensive Care, Cardiovascular Care, Medical-Surgical, Obstetrics, Progressive Care, Telemetry, etc.)
2. Previously demonstrated managerial/supervisory experience preferred
1. South Carolina Nursing license
2. American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professionals
3. ACLS certification, preferred
4. PALS certification, preferred