Search Open Positions
Sterile Processing Tech Full-Time Days $5K Sign-on Bonus
To provide aseptic supplies and equipment to be used in patient care by utilizing the proper processing of instrumentation and supplies, i.e., cleaning, sterilizing, storing, etc.
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Certification from an approved CSS technician program, or in the process of achieving said certification preferred
One (1) year experience as CST technician preferred
Knowledge of instruments and sterilization procedures. Knowledge of safety precautions and hazards of steam and Sterrad sterilizers.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Sterile Processing Tech Full-Time Days $5K Sign-on Bonus Job ID: 2105017929 Date posted: 10/18/2021 Facility: Hilton Head Hospital
- Medical Technologist Full-Time Evenings $10K Sign On Bonus Job ID: 2105035503 Date posted: 09/15/2021 Facility: Hilton Head Hospital
- ED Tech Full-Time Nights Job ID: 2105033816 Date posted: 10/13/2021 Facility: Hilton Head Hospital
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet