Lead Nuclear Medicine Tech Full-Time Days
- Job ID 1905045276
- Date posted 11/16/2019
- Facility Hilton Head Hospital
LEAD NUCLEAR MEDICINE TECH - HILTON HEAD REGIONAL HEALTHCARE MARKET
- Supervises and coordinates activities of the Nuclear Medicine Department across the market.
- Supervises the preparing, administering and measuring of radioactive isotopes for use in therapeutic, diagnostic and tracer studies.
- Performs and assists with nuclear medicine studies.
- Assists with dosimetry monitoring program for the market
- Ensures compliance with patient care quality standards as it relates to the care provided to all age groups of patients ranging from neonate to geriatric.
- Maintains performance improvement activities within the department and participates in PI activities.
- Maintains efficient and effective department operation while requiring compliance with all JCAHO, federal, state and local regulatory laws, standards and protocols.
- Works with students from affiliated Nuclear Medicine schools.
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining pharmaceutical supplies.
- Responsible for maintaining productivity and volumes of the department.
- Responsible for training and orienting new staff nuclear medicine technologists.
- Responsible for staff retention in the nuclear medicine department.
- Responsible for maintaining protocol books for all procedures and equipment under the direction of the Medical Director of Radiology.
Registered with the NMTCB and or American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
Certified by the State of South Carolina.
Three (3) years of experience under a board certified radiologist preferred.
Current BLS certification.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.