Mammography Tech PRN Days
- Job ID 2105001077
- Date posted 01/13/2021
- Facility Hilton Head Hospital
To provide radiologic care and perform diagnostic and screening mammography exams, including 3-D mammography exams, needle localization and stereotactic biopsy procedures for the purpose of diagnosis. Able to perform breast sonography.
Works with students from affiliated Radiology Schools, as needed.
1. Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
2. Certified by the State of South Carolina to practice and administer radiation.
3. Mammography certification, required.
4. Breast sonography certification, required.
Experience: One (1) year of experience under a board certified radiologist preferred.
1. Current BLS certification.
2. Ability to supervise students from local Radiologic Sciences school.
3. Minimum 2 yrs. experience with MQSA inspections and quality control procedures.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.