OB Certified Surgical Tech PRN
- Job ID 2005020901
- Date posted 07/07/2020
- Facility Hilton Head Hospital
The OB Tech is trained to provide technical and supportive care, through the performance of specific duties, as the surgical technologist during surgical and other invasive procedures under the direction of a registered nurse. He/She functions under the direction and supervision of the Director. Directs communication with the nursing unit and performs routine scrub as well as specifically delegated duties according to hospital established policies and procedures.
- High school diploma required.
- Technical experience as scrub tech desired.
- Current BLS certification required.
- National certification as Scrub Tech or documentation that that individual was working as a scrub tech in South Carolina prior to January 1st. 2008
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.