Per Diem Supply Chain Coordinator
- Job ID 1905027384
- Date posted 10/18/2019
- Facility Hilton Head Hospital
POSITION SUMMARY:Manages specialized medical supply inventories and stock locations. Controls specialized and high dollar implants and supplies. Setting goals and resolving inventory management issues and concerns. Maintains key documentation and records. Leads product safety alert and recalls. Directs maintenance and cleanliness of stock locations. Directs stock inventories. Validates vendor access permission and checks in approved vendors. Other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Preferred Education: Some college coursework
- Minimum Experience: 1 year experience in Inventory Management or Supply Chain
- Preferred Experience: 2 years experience in Medical Supply Chain Operations
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.