RN L&D Full-Time Nights $12K Sign-On
- Job ID 2105001073
- Date posted 01/13/2021
- Facility Hilton Head Hospital
To provide safe and effective nursing care to all patients utilizing the nursing process. The registered nurse also is responsible for the direction and supervision of assigned personnel delivering said patient care. Administers and performs specialized nursing care according to assigned unit and treatments for patient.
Education: Current State of South Carolina nursing license or licensure from another compact state within the prescribed guidelines of the South Carolina Nurse Practice Act.
Experience: One (1) year acute care experience or one (1) year specialty area experience preferred.
1. Current BLS certification.
2. ACLS certification recommended.
3. Current Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP) certification or within 1 year of hire.
4. Certification in AWHONN Intermediate Electronic Fetal Monitoring within 6 months of hire effective 12/2009 for staff working L&D
5. Certification in specialty area preferred.
6. Stable certification recommended.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.