RN, Progressive Care Unit FT Nights $15K Bonus
- Job ID 2005035667
- Date posted 10/23/2020
- Facility Hilton Head Hospital
The Registered Nurse on the Intermediate Care Unit (PCU) is responsible for providing safe, effective, culturally appropriate, and population specific nursing care to all patients utilizing the nursing process. The RN administers and performs required nursing care and treatments identified on the patients individualized care plans in accordance with general nursing policy, as well as in adherence to any policies and protocols specific to the nursing unit. The RN reports to the charge nurse on the unit during the assigned shift. Assignment is dictated by census and staffing needs. The RN is also responsible for the direction and supervision of any unlicensed personnel providing care to his/her patients.
Education / Licensure:
- South Carolina Nursing license or multi-state license from another compact state that is within the prescribed guidelines of the S.C. Nurse Practice Act.
- A minimum of 6 months licensed nursing practice on a medical/surgical or telemetry unit is preferred.
- Current BLS certification required.
- ACLS certification preferred and expected within one (1) year of employment
- Successful completion of the Basic EKG and Dysrhythmia Recognition Exam after 90 days.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.