Search Open Positions
Endoscopy GI Lab Tech Flexi Days
Brookwood Baptist Medical Center: Located in Birmingham, this 588 bed facility provides the following services: Brain & Neuro, Cancer Care, Children's Services, Diagnostics, Digestive Disorders, Ear, Nose & Throat, Emergency, Gynecological Surgery, Heart Care, infertility issues, Interventional Radiology, Maternity, Orthopedics, Pain Management, Psychiatry (one of the largest providers in the State), Pulmonary and Respiratory, Rehabilitation Services, Robotic Surgery, Sleep Center, Surgical Services, Urology, Weight Loss Surgery, Women's Health, Workforce Wellness, and Wound Care.Summary
To assist and perform invasive endoscopic procedures safely under the direct supervision of a physician or licensed nurse.Responsibilities
- Provides Endoscopy support.
- Prepares rooms for Endoscopy procedures.
- Provides general assistance and supportive tasks as directed and direct and indirect patient care in the healthcare care setting.
- Provides care that meets the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care.
- Meets the communication needs of patient and family.
- Provides care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Maintains regulatory requirements, nursing and ambulatory care policies, procedures and standards.
- Communicates with physicians and team members about changes in patient’s clinical condition, including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
Required: High School DiplomaExperience
Preferred: 1 year experience as Endoscopy or Surgical/OB technicianCertifications
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- RN Case Manager FT Days Job ID: 2305018967 Date posted: 03/24/2023 Facility: BCDC - Brookwood Medical Center
- RN PACU FT Days Job ID: 2305018265 Date posted: 03/22/2023 Facility: BCDC - Brookwood Medical Center
- RN PACU Flexi Days Job ID: 2305018267 Date posted: 03/22/2023 Facility: BCDC - Brookwood Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet