Search Open Positions
Sleep Lab Tech Flexi Nights
Brookwood Baptist Medical Center:Located in Birmingham, this 588 bed facility provides the following services: Brain & Neuro, Cancer Care, Children's Services, Diagnostics, Digestive Disorders, Ear, Nose & Throat, Emergency, Gynecological Surgery, Heart Care, infertility issues, Interventional Radiology, Maternity, Orthopedics, Pain Management, Psychiatry (one of the largest providers in the State), Pulmonary and Respiratory, Rehabilitation Services, Robotic Surgery, Sleep Center, Surgical Services, Urology, Weight Loss Surgery, Women's Health, Workforce Wellness, and Wound Care.Summary
Performs comprehensive polysomnographic testing and analysis, and associated interventions.Responsibilities
- Prepare and calibrate equipment
- Follow procedures for performing appropriate testing
- Perform data acquisition while monitoring
- Document routine observations
- Assist with scoring sleep/wake stages and clinical events
Required: High School Graduate or equivalent
Preferred: Associates DegreeExperience
Preferred: 1 year in polysomnographyCertifications
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Echo Technologist CV Services Non Invasive Lab Flexi Days Job ID: 2205025106 Date posted: 06/30/2022 Facility: BCDC - Brookwood Medical Center
- Radiology Tech Part Time Days Job ID: 2205006606 Date posted: 09/01/2022 Facility: BCDC - Brookwood Medical Center
- Radiology Tech Flexi Days Job ID: 2205024005 Date posted: 03/22/2023 Facility: BCDC - Brookwood Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet