Medical Assistant - Southeast TX Ortho Group (Dr. Lou)
- Job ID 2005020599
- Date posted 09/28/2020
- Facility BHS PHYS Network Houston
$1000 Sign-on Bonus
Medical office position responsible for providing direct nursing care in a medical office setting under the direction of a physician, assists medical providers, and maintains a clean and safe environment in accordance with the policies and procedures of the practice.
- Assists in the assessment of patient needs and health plan.
- Completes all necessary documentation in the patient s medical record in accordance with practice s charting policy.
- Prepares equipment and assists physicians with medical treatments, exams and medical procedures.
- Arranges for specialized consultations and appointments for testing as ordered by the physicians.
Required: High school diploma/GED required with the completion of an accredited Medical Assisting Program or three years of relevant work experience in lieu of completion of an accredited Medical Assisting Program.
Certification: Medical Assistant preferred and CPR certification required
Experience: Must have a minimum of one year of relevant work experience or three years of relevant work experience in lieu of completion of an accredited Medical Assisting Program.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.