Search Open Positions
Registered Nurse II ICU Full Time Days
We know it takes a special person to be a nurse, and we are committed to providing our nurses with an enriching and rewarding environment. We provide the resources, tools and support our employees need to serve our patients and customers in the best way possible — so we can provide the right care, in the right place, at the right time, and do so with compassion.
- No travel
What makes a successful Nurse at our
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Critical thinker
“I feel like I'm rewarded in many ways. Just the time that I get to share with patients and learn who they are - I feel like that's a gift to me.”- Elizabeth Vernon, RN
- Paid Time Off
$25,000 Sign-on Bonus for experienced ICU nurses
JFK Memorial Hospital has provided medical care to residents in the Coachella Valley since 1966. A group of physicians, including Dr. Reynaldo Carreon, founded the hospital and today one of JFK’s cross streets is named in his honor.
- The professional nurse in critical care uses the nursing process to plan, implement, evaluate and document patient care.
- The professional nurse considers the patient s physical, psychosocial, cultural, spiritual, language barriers, age, teaching needs, and readiness to learn.
- The professional nurse involves the interdisciplinary team in the plan of care and patient intervention.
- The RN II independently cares for two (2) critically ill patients and can master most 1:1 acuity patients, cares for patients on a ventilator, understands basic dysrhythmia and hemodynamic status of the patient while correlating readings to the care of the patient.
- The RN II assists with bedside procedures and administers medications prescribed by the physician according to policy.
- The RN II uses an autonomous practice. The RN II independently anticipates professional responsibilities and accepts accountability for professional actions.
- The RN II uses critical thinking skills in daily practice.
•California RN License
•Successful mastery of nursing skills and knowledge
•ACLS within 6 months of hire
•Basic EKG Course within 6 months of hire
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.