Search Open Positions
Chaplain FT Rotating Shifts
Walker Baptist Medical Center:Located in Jasper, this facility is equipped with 267 beds and specializes in cardiology; orthopedics, including rehabilitation; psychiatric care; urology; and detox therapy.
Assists patients, families and staff in times of physical, emotional and spiritual distress.
Responsible for ministry to the health needs of all patients.
Forms community of pastoral care.
Provides services and resources as requested by the patient or family.
- Assists patients with spiritual and faith based needs during their hospital stay.
- Provides guidance, recommendations and resources.
- Ensures religious beliefs are being considered in plan of care.
Required: Bachelors degree in related field
Required: 0 - 2 years experience.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Distribution Tech FT Days Job ID: 2205024015 Date posted: 06/24/2022 Facility: Walker Baptist Med Ctr
- Distribution Tech Flexi Days Job ID: 2205020699 Date posted: 05/31/2022 Facility: Walker Baptist Med Ctr
- Sterile Processing Tech FT Evenings Job ID: 2205008807 Date posted: 03/15/2022 Facility: Walker Baptist Med Ctr
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet