Search Open Positions
Surgical Tech FT Days
Walker Baptist Medical Center: Located in Jasper, this facility is equipped with 267 beds and specializes in cardiology; orthopedics, including rehabilitation; psychiatric care; urology; and detox therapy.
The Surgical Technician demonstrates basic knowledge and skills in the scrub role, necessary to provide assistance during surgical procedures.
- The Surgical Technician is responsible for aseptic technique, setting up the required equipment, instrumentation and sterile supplies as needed for their assigned cases.
- Scrubbing and passing instruments and equipment during surgical procedures.
- Pulling cases as needed, breaking down cases at the end of the procedure, sets up operating room and supplies needed for day/following day’s schedule.
- Available for call on an assigned/ scheduled basis as required by unit need.
- When need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Required: Graduate program not required in the state of AL.
Preferred: 1 year experience as surgical technician
Preferred: Surgical Technology Certification
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Lab Supervisor FT Days Job ID: 2205011267 Date posted: 06/20/2022 Facility: Walker Baptist Med Ctr
- Sterile Processing Tech FT Rotating Shift Job ID: 2205011266 Date posted: 04/12/2022 Facility: Walker Baptist Med Ctr
- Medical Lab Tech CLS Flexi Days Job ID: 2205009017 Date posted: 06/02/2022 Facility: Walker Baptist Med Ctr
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet