Search Open Positions
CNA CCC Full Time Days
Generous Sign on Bonus Available
Welcome to Hi-Desert Medical Center, where you�ll benefit from:
�A 59-bed acute primary care facility offering you and your family first-rate health care close to home
�A wide range of quality inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation services, home health and hospice services, and a variety of community outreach programs
�A dedicated team of quality, caring, health care professionals
Position Summary / Specifications: Provides basic nursing care to residents, under direct supervision.
1. Maintains established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality improvement
program, safety, environmental and infection control standards. Conducts job duties in accordance
with established hospital policy and safety/sanitation standards.
2. Obtains and documents patient vital signs, including temperature, blood pressure, SAO2, respiration
pulse, pain and weight, and I&O�s.
3. Provides personal care assistance to residents, including bathing, oral care, shaving, dressing,
eating, bed pans, and transportation.
4. Maintains resident documentation.
5. Maintains confidentiality of resident and unit care data.
6. Demonstrates sensitivity to resident comfort and privacy.
7. Participates in educational programs and in-service meetings as requested. Attends continuing
education courses related to area of specialization to remain current in the field.
- Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, and crouching.
- Lifts, positions and/or transfers residents.
- Heavy physical effort (lift/carry up to 50 lbs).
- Occasional prolonged standing and walking.
- Occasionally lift supplies/equipment.
- Contact with residents under a wide variety of circumstances.
- May be exposed to infections/contagious diseases.
- Regularly exposed to risk of blood borne diseases.
- High School graduate
- Current CA CNA license
- CPR Certificate
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Pay Range: $19.50 - $20.39
Individual wages are determined based upon a number of factors including, but not limited to, an employee’s qualifications and experience.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- CNA CCC Per Diem Days Job ID: 2105016168 Date posted: 06/13/2022 Facility: Hi-Desert Continuing Care Center
- LVN Subacute Part Time Nights Job ID: 2205032697 Date posted: 08/30/2022 Facility: Hi-Desert Continuing Care Center
- RN CNA Clinical Hiring Event Job ID: 2305016466 Date posted: 03/23/2023 Facility: Hi-Desert Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet