CNA Certified Nursing Assistant CCC/SNF Per Diem
- Job ID 2005004853
- Date posted 03/30/2020
- Facility Hi-Desert Continuing Care Center
Provides basic nursing care to patients, under direct supervision.
1. Maintains established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality improvement program, safety, environmental and infection control standards. Conducts job duties in accordance with established hospital policy and safety/sanitation standards.
2. Obtains and documents patient vital signs, including temperature, blood pressure, SaO2, respiration pulse, pain and weight, and I&O s.
3. Provides personal care assistance to patients, including bathing, oral care, shaving, dressing, eating, bed pans, and transportation.
4. Maintains patient documentation.
5. Maintains confidentiality of patient and unit care data.
6. Demonstrates sensitivity to patient comfort and privacy.
7. Participates in educational programs and in-service meetings as requested. Attends continuing education courses related to area of specialization to remain current in the field.
High School graduate
Current CA CNA license
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.