Search Open Positions
Director Nursing RN Hi-Desert Medical Center
Up to $10,000 sign-on bonus
Welcome to Hi-Desert Medical Center, where you’ll benefit from:
•A 59-bed acute primary care facility, 120-bed subacute and SNF services offering you and your family first-rate health care close to home
•A wide range of quality inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation services, home health and hospice services, and a variety of community outreach programs
•A dedicated team of quality, caring, health care professionals
Director Nursing - Continuing Care Center (CCC) to provide quality, timely and courteous services to all Hi-Desert Memorial Healthcare District’s customers.
1. Employee leads by example to promote excellence in resident care
2. Employee demonstrates ability to delegate and achieve results through others.
3. Employee demonstrates ability to work within the departmental budget
4. Employee functions as a valued member of the administrative team.
5. Employee demonstrates understanding of and ensures compliance with all state, federal and Joint Commission requirements.
6. Employee leads by example to promote excellence in resident care
7. Employee demonstrates ability to delegate and achieve results through others.
8. Employee demonstrates ability to work within the departmental budget
9. Employee functions as a valued member of the administrative team.
10. Employee demonstrates understanding of and ensures compliance with all state, federal and Joint Commission requirements.
• Assists with lifting and moving patients
• Moderate physical effort (lift/carry up to 25lbs)
• Occasional prolonged standing/walking
• Occasional reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, and crouching
• Occasionally lifts supplies/equipment
• Regularly exposed to body fluids and wastes
• Regularly exposed to infections and contagious diseases
• Contact with patients under wide variety of circumstances
• Exposed to unpleasant elements (accidents, injuries and illness)
• Handles emergency or crisis situations
• May be exposed to/occasionally exposed to patient elements
• May perform emergency care
• Occasional exposure to unpleasant elements
• Requires judgment/action which could result in the death of a patient
• Subject to varying and unpredictable situations
• 5 years experience as an RN
• 2 years Supervisory experience as a nurse manager
• Current RN License
• Current CPR certification
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- RN New Grad Med Surg 12 Hour Full Time Nights Job ID: 2105016173 Date posted: 09/22/2021 Facility: Hi-Desert Medical Center
- RN Float Pool 12 Hour Full Time Nights Job ID: 2105025892 Date posted: 07/14/2021 Facility: Hi-Desert Medical Center
- House Supervisor Nursing Admin Per Diem Nights Job ID: 2005030366 Date posted: 10/21/2021 Facility: Hi-Desert Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet