LVN Full Time 12 Hour Days CCC/Sub Acute
- Job ID 1905037332
- Date posted 08/03/2020
- Facility Hi-Desert Continuing Care Center
Welcome to Hi-Desert Medical Center, where you ll benefit from:
A 59-bed acute primary care facility offering you and your family first-rate health care close to home with a wide range of quality inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation services, home health and hospice services, and a variety of community outreach programs with a dedicated team of quality, caring, health care professionals.
- Ability to perform basic nursing care according to procedure and policy.
- Knowledge of patients rights, confidentiality, & Elder Abuse Reporting requirements. Observes patients rights, confidentiality & reports incidents of elder abuse when indicated.
- Starts IVs, if IV certified, administers oral, intramuscular, SC, ID, and medications/fluids in a safe, therapeutic manner. All medications/IV fluids administered in a safe, therapeutic manner.
- Transcribes physician s orders accurately & completes necessary paperwork as defined in policy. Has transcribed physician orders and completed necessary paperwork in a complete manner.
- Contributes to initial patient assessment and orientation to unit. No deficits in assignment when assigned to assist with patient assessment and orientation to unit.
- Reports all changes in patients condition immediately to RN.
- Gives direct patient care, treatments, and assists with physician rounds when assigned. All direct patient care, treatments and assists with physician rounds when assigned.
- Contributes to patient care and assists in carrying out rehabilitative measures by maintaining alignment and positioning directed toward attaining optimum level of function. Has contributed to patient care plans and assisted in maintenance of optimum level of function.
- Obtains 12 lead EKG s as ordered by physician or as directed by RN.
- Successfully completes IV Certification. Performs IV sticks using correct aseptic technique.
- Attends in-service classes to maintain license. Sufficient classes are attended and license renewal is processed in a timely manner.
High School graduate
Current CA LVN license
IV certification according to the LVN board of Nursing
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.