LVN Full Time 12 Hour Days CCC/Sub Acute
- Job ID 2005003176
- Date posted 04/19/2020
- Facility Hi-Desert Continuing Care Center
1. Ability to perform basic nursing care according to procedure and policy.
2. Knowledge of patients rights, confidentiality, & Elder Abuse Reporting requirements. Observes patients rights,
confidentiality & reports incidents of elder abuse when indicated.
3. Starts IVs, if IV certified, administers oral, intramuscular, SC, ID, and medications/fluids in a safe, therapeutic
manner. All medications/IV fluids administered in a safe, therapeutic manner.
4. Transcribes physician s orders accurately & completes necessary paperwork as defined in policy. Has
transcribed physician orders and completed necessary paperwork in a complete manner.
5. Contributes to initial patient assessment and orientation to unit. No deficits in assignment when assigned to assist
with patient assessment and orientation to unit.
6. Reports all changes in patients condition immediately to RN.
7. Gives direct patient care, treatments, and assists with physician rounds when assigned. All direct patient care,
treatments and assists with physician rounds when assigned.
8. Contributes to patient care and assists in carrying out rehabilitative measures by maintaining alignment and
positioning directed toward attaining optimum level of function. Has contributed to patient care plans and assisted in
maintenance of optimum level of function.
9. Obtains 12 lead EKG s as ordered by physician or as directed by RN.
10. Successfully completes IV Certification. Performs IV sticks using correct aseptic technique.
11. Attends in-service classes to maintain license. Sufficient classes are attended and license renewal is processed in a timely manner.
High School graduate
Current CA LVN license
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.