Search Open Positions
LVN Full Time 12 Hour Days CCC
1. Ability to perform basic nursing care according to procedure and policy.
2. Knowledge of patients rights, confidentiality, & Elder Abuse Reporting requirements. Observes patients rights,
confidentiality & reports incidents of elder abuse when indicated.
3. Starts IVs, if IV certified, administers oral, intramuscular, SC, ID, and medications/fluids in a safe, therapeutic
manner. All medications/IV fluids administered in a safe, therapeutic manner.
4. Transcribes physician s orders accurately & completes necessary paperwork as defined in policy. Has
transcribed physician orders and completed necessary paperwork in a complete manner.
5. Contributes to initial patient assessment and orientation to unit. No deficits in assignment when assigned to assist
with patient assessment and orientation to unit.
6. Reports all changes in patients condition immediately to RN.
7. Gives direct patient care, treatments, and assists with physician rounds when assigned. All direct patient care,
treatments and assists with physician rounds when assigned.
8. Contributes to patient care and assists in carrying out rehabilitative measures by maintaining alignment and
positioning directed toward attaining optimum level of function. Has contributed to patient care plans and assisted in
maintenance of optimum level of function.
9. Obtains 12 lead EKG s as ordered by physician or as directed by RN.
10. Successfully completes IV Certification. Performs IV sticks using correct aseptic technique.
11. Attends in-service classes to maintain license. Sufficient classes are attended and license renewal is processed in a
� High School graduate
� Current CA LVN license
� IV certification according to the LVN board of Nursing
� CPR Certification
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- RN Home Health Full Time Days Job ID: 2105036976 Date posted: 09/24/2021 Facility: Hi-Desert Home Health & Hospice
- Director Nursing RN Continuing Care Center Job ID: 2105033790 Date posted: 09/08/2021 Facility: Hi-Desert Continuing Care Center
- Registered Nurse ICU Per Diem Nights Job ID: 2105036187 Date posted: 09/23/2021 Facility: Hi-Desert Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet