Search Open Positions
Pharmacy Tech II Per Diem Rotate
Welcome to Hi-Desert Medical Center, where you�ll benefit from:
- A 59-bed acute primary care facility offering you and your family first-rate health care close to home
- A wide range of quality inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation services, home health and hospice services, and a variety of community outreach programs
- A dedicated team of quality, caring, health care professionals
The individual in this position will assist in preparing, packaging, delivering, and charging of medications, under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist; includes the production of IVs.Responsibilities
The individual�s responsibilities include the following activities:
- Accurately fill medication orders with correct strength, dosage form, and quantity in a timely manner,
- Assure all medications are checked by a pharmacist prior to dispensing,
- Respond appropriately to requests for STAT orders, routine orders, department requests, and ADC stock out bulletins,
- Refill emergency crash carts, boxes, and kits accurately and timely,
- Accurately stock ADCs in a timely manner,
- Prepackage and label oral medications and extemporaneous preparations,
- Prepare IV sterile admixture solutions and IV products accurately consistent with IV policies and procedures (USP797 and USP800),
- Restock medications in IV room and conform to IV cleaning schedule
Required: High School Graduate or equivalentExperience
Preferred: 2 years hospital experienceCertifications
Required: Registered Pharmacy Technician license; Pharmacy Technician certification (both based on state requirements). Accredited training in sterile products preparation
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Pay Range: $19.50 - $24.61
Individual wages are determined based upon a number of factors including, but not limited to, an employee’s qualifications and experience.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- CLINICAL LAB SCIENTIST Full Time Nights Job ID: 2305003112 Date posted: 11/15/2022 Facility: Hi-Desert Medical Center
- Clinical Lab Scientist Full Time Days Job ID: 2305002859 Date posted: 11/14/2022 Facility: Hi-Desert Medical Center
- Lead Clinical Lab Scientist, Blood Bank. Full Time Days Job ID: 2305002861 Date posted: 11/14/2022 Facility: Hi-Desert Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet