Search Open Positions
Registered Nurse Emergency Department Per Diem Rotate
We know it takes a special person to be a nurse, and we are committed to providing our nurses with an enriching and rewarding environment. We provide the resources, tools and support our employees need to serve our patients and customers in the best way possible — so we can provide the right care, in the right place, at the right time, and do so with compassion.
- No travel
What makes a successful Nurse at our
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Critical thinker
- Paid Time Off
Welcome to Hi-Desert Medical Center, where you’ll benefit from:
- A 59-bed acute primary care facility offering you and your family first-rate health care close to home
- A wide range of quality inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation services, home health and hospice services, and a variety of community outreach programs
A dedicated team of quality, caring, health care professionals
- Provides professional nursing care within an assigned unit.
- Coordinates care planning with other disciplines.
- Position renders individualized, age specific and direct bedside nursing care based on the nursing process and patient needs.
- Acts as a supervisor by assessing, planning, delegating and utilizing independent judgment in directing other healthcare employees for the provision of patient care.
- Systematically evaluates the quality and effectiveness of nursing practice to identify patient goals.
- Participates in hourly rounding. Observes safety guidelines and safe work practices.
- May at times be asked to be in charge for a shift(s).
- License to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of California. BLS.
- ACLS required upon orientation completion.
- Pals or ENPC required or must obtain within 90 days.
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.