Search Open Positions
RN Med Surg Full Time Days
We know it takes a special person to be a nurse, and we are committed to providing our nurses with an enriching and rewarding environment. We provide the resources, tools and support our employees need to serve our patients and customers in the best way possible — so we can provide the right care, in the right place, at the right time, and do so with compassion.
- No travel
What makes a successful Nurse at our
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Critical thinker
- Paid Time Off
Registered Nurse Med Surg Full Time Days
Welcome to Hi-Desert Medical Center, where you�ll benefit from:
A 59-bed acute primary care facility offering you and your family first-rate health care close to home
A wide range of quality inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation services, home health and hospice services, and a variety of community outreach programs
A dedicated team of quality, caring, health care professionals
- This role provides direct clinical patient care.
- The role will assume responsibility for assessing, planning, implementing direct clinical care to assigned patients on a per shift basis, and unit level.
- The role is responsible for supervision of staff to which appropriate care is delegated.
- The role is accountable to support CNO to ensure high quality, safe and appropriate nursing care, competency of clinical staff, and appropriate resource management related to patient care.
- Required: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Preferred: Academic degree in nursing (Bachelors or Masters degree)
- Required: Must be currently licensed certified or registered to practice profession as required by law, regulation in state of practice or policy. CPR
- BSN preferred
- Current California Registered Nurse License
- Current BLS Certification
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Pay Range: $38.24 - $62.82
Individual wages are determined based upon a number of factors including, but not limited to, an employee’s qualifications and experience.
1Benefits may vary slightly by location and role. Please ask your recruiter for more details.