Search Open Positions
HIM Operations Coordinator - FT Days in Kearney, NE - $1,000 Sign-on bonus
As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health brings 30 years of healthcare industry expertise to clients in more than 135 local regions nationwide. We help our clients strengthen their financial and clinical performance, serve their communities and succeed at the business of healthcare. Conifer Health helps organizations transition from volume to value-based care, enhance the consumer and patient healthcare experience and improve quality, cost and access to healthcare. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
Responsible for providing operational support to HIM. Assist the department in the daily business activities and handling sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Others may be assigned.
- Processing on-boarding of management new hires to include professional orientation, equipment procurement, scheduling and administering orientation. Develop standard across HIM division.
- Provides operational support to HIM leaders on division goals.
- Manage HIM Department SharePoint site
- Assist VP and HIM leaders with tracking of overall HIM budget monthly and review for accuracy in billing and allocations, review HIM invoices
- Act as liaison between staff and Manager to resolve inquiries, challenges and employee issues involved with day-to-day issues and appropriately direct staff to correct resources
- Assist in rollout and management of employee engagement initiatives
- Facilitate administrative functions for VP to include meeting preparation, presentation drafting and communications to division
- Ensure collection of required monthly reporting on HIM metrics
- Work with HIM leaders to compile, complete and regularly review required HIM policies
Conifer requires its candidates, as applicable and as permitted by law, to obtain and provide confirmation of all required vaccinations and screenings prior to the start of employment activity. This may include, but is not limited to, the COVID-19 vaccination, influenza vaccination, and/or any future required vaccines and screenings.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience in Healthcare preferred
- Experience in Coding environment preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to type 40 words per minute
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff and management is essential
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality is required
- Intermediate MS Office required (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience required to perform the job.
- Bachelor degree preferred
- 5+ years experience supporting executive level leadership, prior healthcare administration background preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to work in sitting position, use computer and answer telephone
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office Work Environment
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet