Cardiovascular Tech II Per Diem Rotate
- Job ID 2005017459
- Date posted 06/16/2020
- Facility Lakewood Regional Medical Center
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a matching 401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generous tuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select positions.
1. Current CPR card
2. Completion of Echocardiogram program or equivalent training.
3. EKG rhythm analysis/interpretation certificate or equivalent training.
1. Hospital experience in the Cardiology field.
2. Registered echocardiographer.
Must have dexterity, coordination, visual/auditory acuity to perform duties.
Must be able to reach, stretch, push, pull and assist patients.
Requires ability to walk pushing up to 400 lbs.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.