Search Open Positions
Director, Cardiovascular Services
Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Responsible for providing leadership and direction to Cardiovascular service lines.
- Manages the administrative and clinical functions of CV services, ensures appropriate staffing levels, manages budgets for labor and operations, ensures compliance with policies and regulations, oversees the delivery of quality patient care services.
- Has the ability to hire, fire and discipline staff.
Preferred: BSN or equivalent experience.
Required: 3 years supervisory experience
Required: Must be currently licensed, certified or registered to practice profession as required by law, regulation in state of practice or policy. BLS.
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT- Cardiac Surgery PRN Job ID: 2105042683 Date posted: 06/24/2022 Facility: Lakewood Regional Medical Center
- Registered Nurse DOU Full Time Nights Job ID: 2205011165 Date posted: 04/05/2022 Facility: Lakewood Regional Medical Center
- Registered Nurse Med Surg Full Time Nights Job ID: 2205023457 Date posted: 06/22/2022 Facility: Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet