Search Open Positions
Administrative Assistant - Onsite in NH (Potential SIgn On Bonus For Qualified Full Time Hires)
As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health brings 30 years of healthcare industry expertise to clients in more than 135 local regions nationwide. We help our clients strengthen their financial and clinical performance, serve their communities and succeed at the business of healthcare. Conifer Health helps organizations transition from volume to value-based care, enhance the consumer and patient healthcare experience and improve quality, cost and access to healthcare. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
Responsible for providing administrative support to multiple assigned leadership including Vice President and Sr. Director level leadership. Additional levels of support may be added if needed. Responsible for partnering with the leadership in the daily business activities and project coordination, while handling sensitive and confidential information in a professional proactive manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Others may be assigned.
- Answers telephone and schedules meetings (extensive calendar management), effectively manage conflicting priorities.
- Accurate & timely completion of routine daily, weekly, monthly tasks as assigned (payroll/time management, reports, internal control reporting, meeting scheduling/organizing/set up, etc.).
- Prepares travel and expense reports for all supported leaders.
- Maintains department functions including budget expenditures, report processing, department files, vendors, supplies, and equipment.
- Assists with meeting preparation (documents, presentations, catering, etc.) for leadership team.
- Serves as point of contact when providing internal and external representation of supported leaders to resolve issues, as they arise.
Conifer requires its candidates, as applicable and as permitted by law, to obtain and provide confirmation of all required vaccinations and screenings prior to the start of employment. This may include, but is not limited to, the COVID-19 vaccination, influenza vaccination, and/or any future required vaccines and screenings.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to fully support 5-8 leaders’ priorities to completion
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Proactive problem solving
- Display professionalism and flexibility in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to type 40 words per minute
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff and management is essential
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality is required
- Intermediate MS Office required (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint)
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience required to perform the job.
- High School Diploma or Corporate equivalent experience required
- 3 – 5 years general office experience, prior healthcare administration background preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to work in sitting position, use computer and answer telephone
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office Work Environment
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Support Services Representative (Potential Sign On Bonus for Qualified Full-Time Hires) Job ID: 2205015576 Date posted: 06/16/2022 Facility: Conifer Health Solutions
- Patient Access Representative II Job ID: 2205018655 Date posted: 06/16/2022 Facility: Conifer Health Solutions
- Support Services Representative - OnSite in NH (Potential Sign On Bonus for Qualified Full-Time Hires) Job ID: 2205013626 Date posted: 06/06/2022 Facility: Conifer Health Solutions
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet