Search Open Positions
Provider Network Coordinator - OnSite in NH (Potential Sign On Bonus for qualified Full-Time hires)
As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health brings 30 years of healthcare industry expertise to clients in more than 135 local regions nationwide. We help our clients strengthen their financial and clinical performance, serve their communities and succeed at the business of healthcare. Conifer Health helps organizations transition from volume to value-based care, enhance the consumer and patient healthcare experience and improve quality, cost and access to healthcare. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
The Provider Network Coordinator serves as a liaison between CMS, contracted physicians, contracted hospital, and health plans. The Provider Network Coordinator handles and/or fields IPA operational issues. Prepares and maintains Provider Network corporate documentation. Ensures accuracy of Provider Network provider listings and coordinates provider changes with health plans.
Degree of Supervision:
This position reports to the Provider Network Director and requires minimal degree of supervision to ensure tasks are appropriately prioritized.
Job Duties and Essential Functions:
- Documents, tracks, and closes provider issues in the Customer Service Module that are received by mail, phone, fax, or from internal staff.
- Answers and fields incoming Network Management Department calls, including the ACD, and individual phone lines.
- Reviews the LOU worklist daily and does the necessary internal & external research, contacts appropriate provider and facilitates terms and conditions consistent with the LOU negotiation policy.
- Ensures accuracy of physician demographic information and tracks returned correspondence and routes necessary changes to the Credentialing and Terms and Conditions Department through the Customer Service Module in a timely manner.
- Ensures and notifies health plans of provider contract status changes and handles the administrative component of the listings.
- Reviews the provider credentialing listing and non-compliant provider reports generated from the Credentialing Department to ensure that provider information is prepared and ready to present to the IPA Board of Directors binders. Generates and circulates IPA rosters to internal departments, contracted providers, and health plans on a regular basis as necessary.
- Reviews the provider listing reports on a regular basis and works with the Credentialing Department to ensure that provider information is submitted to the health plans and provider numbers are obtained for contracted physicians.
- Distributes the Network Management materials to internal departments, contracted providers, and health plans, such as, newsletters, health plan information, educational information, surveys, and other provider communications on a regular basis and as necessary.
- Coordinates monthly IPA Board of Director, UM, and QI Committee meetings, sends reminder notices, and notifies internal staff, physicians, and other attendees as assigned.
- Prepares and gathers all data necessary for the monthly IPA Board of Director, UM, and QI Committee binders, as assigned.
- Prepares and disseminates monthly IPA Board of Director, UM, and QI Committee meeting minutes, as assigned.
- Attends monthly IPA Board of Director, UM, and QI Committee meetings, as assigned to provide record keeping.
- Works well with coworkers and is a good team player. Interacts effectively with internal departments. Recommends improvements to operational process to improve overall provider satisfaction.
- Maintains and keeps in total confidence, all files, documents and records that pertain to the operation of business of Cap Management Systems.
- All other job related duties as it relates to the job function or as delegated by the management team.
Light physical effort (lift up to 10 lbs.). Mostly sedentary work. Regularly needs to be able to bend, stoop and reach to file.
Conifer requires its candidates, as applicable and as permitted by law, to obtain and provide confirmation of all required vaccinations and screenings prior to the start of employment. This may include, but is not limited to, the COVID-19 vaccination, influenza vaccination, and/or any future required vaccines and screenings.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
Minimum of 2 years experience in Managed Care, specifically with contracting, credentialing and customer service experience required. Knowledge of HMO Insurance (Commercial, Senior & Medi-Cal). Familiar with NCQA Credentialing guidelines. Ability to work with a diverse group of people/disciplines at all levels of an organization.
Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing situations.
Ability to demonstrate an appropriate level of assertiveness in performing responsibilities and in making decisions required. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Proficient experience with Microsoft Office programs required and database experience/education a plus.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
No related jobs. View All of Our Available Opportunities
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet