Search Open Positions
Registered Nurse DOU Full Time Nights
We know it takes a special person to be a nurse, and we are committed to providing our nurses with an enriching and rewarding environment. We provide the resources, tools and support our employees need to serve our patients and customers in the best way possible — so we can provide the right care, in the right place, at the right time, and do so with compassion.
- No travel
What makes a successful Nurse at our
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Critical thinker
- Paid Time Off
Los Alamitos Medical Center is a 172-bed acute-care facility serving the residents of Orange County.
Los Alamitos Medical Center serves the Orange County and great Long Beach areas. Specializations include a dedicated outpatient facility that houses cancer, imaging, and infusion centers, a bi-plane catheterization lab, robot-assisted surgery capabilities, an Orthopedic Destination Center and radiation oncology physician services provided by UCLA Health. Awards and distinctions include the American Stroke Association Get With the Guidelines Gold+ Performance Achievement Award for Stroke with Honor Roll Elite Plus and Target: Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll and a Comprehensive Stroke Center designation by DNV-GL.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a matching 401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generous tuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select positions.
Orientates to the planning and provision of nursing care to patients in the step down unit. Accurately interprets ECG rhythm and manages care of patients during life threatening emergencies in populations served. Orientates to the supervision and delegation of care responsibilities to ancillary personnel commensurate with their scope of practice.
Qualifications - ExternalTraining and Experience:
- Current CA RN License
- Current BLS Certificate
- Successful completion of Basic Dysrhythmia Course
- Current ACLS Certificate; New Grad RN must obtain ACLS within 6 months of hire
- Completed of Critical Care Course
- Required cardiovascular nursing knowledge and skills applicable to the care of post-coronary intervention and open heart patients during their rehab & discharge phase of their hospitalization.
- Has excellent observation, good nursing judgment/critical thinking, and good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with multiple tasks in a team setting utilizing interpersonal, organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Able to supervise and delegate care responsibilities to ancillary personnel commensurate with their scope of practice.
Pay range: $49.08 Minimum - $70.46 Maximum an hour
Individual wages are determined based upon a number of factors including, but not limited to, an individual’s qualifications and experience
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.