RN Med Surg Per Diem Nights
- Job ID 1905024016
- Date posted 10/15/2019
- Facility Los Alamitos Medical Center
Training and Experience:
- One year of acute care experience in Medical Surgical nursing. In lieu of this experience, consideration will be made for staff with strong education and associated experiential background.
- Current California Registered Nurse License
- Current Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support
- Basic EKG Course or equivalent knowledge within the first 90 days of employment as available.
- ONS Oncology Course
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods
- Must be able to life and position patients using proper body mechanics
- Must have visual and auditory acuity necessary for responsibilities listed
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.