Recruiter (CA market)
- Job ID 2105007825
- Date posted 03/01/2021
- Facility Corporate
Full Desk Recruitment supporting assigned facilities.
- Coordinates recruitment efforts for assigned hospitals and service line vacancies to attract qualified candidates to fill openings within an appropriate timeframe.
- Maintains Applicant Tracking System and postings to ensure SEO and JD attract qualified applicants
- Mines candidates through ATS and weekly reports
- Sources passive candidates through LinkedIn, Monster, Indeed and Taleo
- Monitors and updates list of vacant positions for Hiring leaders weekly
- Maintains ongoing communication with Department Managers and Directors to ensure accuracy of open positions and alignment with CL and OT
- Rounding in facilities using Intake guides and SLA's to understand the unique culture and fit necessary to staff units
- Develops strategy to include media recommendations, niche sites and conferences to develop pipeline
- Reviews and screens applications including internal transfers for min qualifications, salary discovery and cultural fit
- Primary sources
- Calculates salary, presents and negotiates offers
- ERP Promotion on units and within the facility to engage current employees and identify passive candidates
- Teaches Selecting Talent Training and Taleo Refresher for Managers twice a year
- Serves as ambassador by attending community events, job fairs and school fairs
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of Full Desk Recruitment
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport within department
- Problem solving skills
- Taleo or ATS
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.