Search Open Positions
Director, Nursing Labor & Delivery
This role provides leadership and support to the senior executive position (CNO) responsible for all nursing and other designated patient care functions/services within the hospital organization.
The role will assume responsibility for assisting in assessing, planning, coordinating, implementing and evaluating nursing practice on a multi-unit level.
Role assumes 24/7 responsibility of Director s assigned areas.
The role is accountable to support CNO to ensure high quality, safe and appropriate nursing care, competency of clinical staff, and appropriate resource management related to patient care.
- Active and current registered nurse license in the state of residence/practice.
- Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven leadership ability and hospital operational ability.
- Ability to serve as role model and advocate for the professional discipline of nursing
Required: Associate degree from accredited nursing school with a bachelor degree in a health care related field or a BSN.
Preferred: MSN or Master's in a health care related field.
Required: Two (2) years of progressive management experience in a hospital environment as a manager or full time charge nurse/related position
Required: Must be currently licensed, certified or registered to practice profession as required by law, regulation in state of practice or policy. CPR
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Certified Nursing Assistant DDU Part Time Nights Job ID: 2205014924 Date posted: 04/19/2022 Facility: Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Certified Nursing Assistant Med Surg Full Time Nights Job ID: 2205013670 Date posted: 04/19/2022 Facility: Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- RN ER Part Time Nights 5K Welcome Incentive Job ID: 2105045481 Date posted: 06/22/2022 Facility: Doctors Hospital of Manteca
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet