Search Open Positions
Monitor Tech Per Diem Days
Welcome to Doctors Hospital of Manteca!!!
For over 50 years, Doctors Hospital of Manteca has provided superb clinical care to patients in the Central Valley of California. This care is deeply rooted in our belief that our patients expect and deserve to be treated in the same manner we would want for our own families and loved ones. We provide a broad range of services in collaboration with an exceptional Medical Staff, many of whom are Board Certified in their specific specialty. We strive to deliver these services with the highest level of clinical quality, with a sincere and humble appreciation for the critical role we play in the lives of our patients and our community. Thank you for choosing us.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a matching 401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generous tuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select positions.
- Responsible for the set-up of telemetry on physician orders by ensuring proper placement of electrodes, running strips, and replacing batteries as needed.
- Performs general clerical duties by preparing, compiling and maintaining records in a hospital nursing unit.
- Maintains current and orderly chart files.
- Answers telephone.
- Records and relays messages.
- Prepares routine, confidential, and/or special reports, documents, and records.
- Assist with quality improvement activities.
Basic Arrhythmia recognition with passing score on test. Must pass EKG/Arrhythmia exam prior to hire and annually thereafter. Nurses aid training with previous patient care experience.
Required: High school diploma or equivalent
Required: Successful completion of EKG class. Familiar with Medical Terminology.
- 401(k) savings plan
- Medical/vision/dental/life insurance after the 31st day of employment
- Healthcare and dependent care reimbursement accounts
- Paid time-off program
- Online educational program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Employee assistance program
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Monitor Tech Med Tele Per Diem Days Job ID: 2105042738 Date posted: 11/11/2021 Facility: Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Certified Phlebotomy Tech Per Diem Various Shifts Job ID: 2105041923 Date posted: 10/29/2021 Facility: Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Certified Phlebotomy Tech Per Diem Various Shifts Job ID: 2105032714 Date posted: 09/03/2021 Facility: Doctors Hospital of Manteca
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet